Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm still here!!!!!

I am such a bad bad blogger! Do they give out awards for being M.I.A, for way too long? The only real excuse I have is that I can't write openly and honestly right now. I will tell you that from previous writings, a lot of you will be oh so proud of me. Hubby and I are separated. Ok, let's not get carried away with the cheering! lol. We've been separated for close to a month now. The kids and I are still staying with some friends and we are still in Arizona. Hubby sees and/or talks to the kids just about every day. Actually he gets a little stalkerish at times. Is that even a word? I don't know but it is now! Things are still a little difficult right now, dealing with things and trying to figure out the right path I should be on, but all in all, I'm very happy and so are the kids. We have wonderful friends and a pretty busy social life. There's still a bit too much arguing between hubby and me but the difference is I don't have to put up with it now. I can hang up, stop texting, or tell him to leave. And another great thing that's happened as a result of all of this, I'm losing weight. Without even trying! Yes, keep the cheering coming! I will try to get back into blogging soon. You have no idea how much I miss it! It's just really difficult when everything you do, say or write gets dissected and flipped around. But soon, soon I will have my life back. Please don't forget about me in the blogging world, I am still here.


2 comments:

  1. That's great! I do not know your previous situation at all but it sounds like things are definitely getting better for you. I know how hard it is to separate but I remember when my mom did, even though things were hard, it was such a relief to not see my parents fighting anymore. I hope things continue to get better for you guys, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Thanks for following me on Networked blogs (my first follower!), I just started the blog last week so I need to write some solid material so I can get some more followers. I don't have any kids yet but maybe from following your blog I can pick up some tips and tricks for when that time comes :)

    ReplyDelete