Friday, March 2, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


I just got a huge and very exciting surprise today! Life has been so crazy lately that I've been really slacking on blogging, both writing and reading other amazing bloggers. So imagine my surprise when I wandered over to Cinnamon's blog to play catch up and see that she passed an award on to me! Totally made my day! Cinnamon is amazingly awesome but now that's just been tripled!

Here's the rules:

1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award,

2. Answer the form questions below.

3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.

4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

So a HUGE Thank You to a smart, funny, wonderful, unforgettable person and fellow blogger Cinnamon from Cinnamon's Spicy Life. If you haven't checked her out yet, then you're definitely missing out!

Now for the questions:

Favorite song: There's no way I can pick one song! I love music and a lot of it just depends on the mood I'm in. I love songs where you can feel the music and that tells a story. Bob Segar's Turn the Page is a favorite cause I love the saxophone in the beginning. Nickleback's Far Away is high on my list too. It's a perfect love song. My playlist bounce around a lot if you can't tell! lol

Favorite dessert: Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. And cheesecake! Although since I'm prego right now anything can be considered a dessert depending on my mood.

What ticks me off: Lying, dishonesty, rudeness, disrespect.

When I'm upset: I'm not very good at hiding my feelings and your best bet is to just leave me alone until I'm ready to talk.

Favorite pet: At the moment we have a very sweet 4 year old red nosed pit. He's great with the kids and ever since I got pregnant he's been stuck to me like an extra shadow.

Black or white: When it comes to clothes, black. It usually matches everything and it helps hide extra weight. With furniture though I'd say neither. They both show dirt or dust too badly.

Biggest fear: Spiders! I don't care how little or big they are! They are creepy nasty looking freaky creatures! I shudder to think about them even! UGH!

Everyday attitude: Usually I try to start each day out on a positive note but that's kinda difficult lately because every single day I'm battling bad headaches and nausea and intense fatigue. I can't wait until this part of pregnancy is over so I can feel normal again. I know my family can't wait either! lol

What is perfection: It doesn't exist. The closest you can get to perfection is just doing your best in everything you do. Honestly, I think perfection would be boring too. The little "mistakes" or quirks are part of what makes life interesting.

My guilty pleasure: There's a drawer in the fridge that the kids aren't allowed in. It's mostly filled with chocolate!!!

Here's the ten random facts about me:

1. I'm addicted to crime shows like Bones, Law and Order: SVU, and NCIS. I just love them!

2. I'm completely dreading cleaning and doing laundry today.

3. I am already thinking about baby names and I don't even know what I'm having yet, though I'm praying for a girl. I don't think I can handle another one of these crazy boys!

4. I would love to write a book but I'm too scared to fail that I haven't even really begun.

5. I love when my babies climb in bed with me to snuggle and watch tv.

6. I can't stand to cook meat right now cause the smell nauseates me. Although I am marinating steaks right now in Italian dressing. Hopefully I can cook it!

7. I love to read but I can't hardly stay awake long enough to even read a page lately.

8. I'd like to have my own business I just don't know what I want to do.

9. I've been having really crazy vivid dreams every night. I just can't really remember them in the morning.

10. I could have swore I felt a baby flutter the other night but I know it's too early for that. More like wishful thinking.

Ok, time to pass it on!

1. Heather at Mommy Only Has 2 Hands. She is so awesome! She just had a baby not too long ago and she still finds time to work on her wonderful blog. Plus her blog hops are some of my favorites.

2. Chantelle at Life Un-Airbrushed. She has a very straight forward, honest way of writing and looking at life. She's deep and insightful yet light and funny at the same time.

3. Danielle at Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl. Formerly Scandal in the Choir Loft, this sweetly scandalous blogger host some of the best writing contest and has the most entertaining interviews with other bloggers.

4. Maria at Tough Cookie Mommy. She has some really awesome giveaways and reviews and also host another one of my favorite blog hops, Monday Mingle.

5. Boobies, Babies, & A Blog   is by far one of my very favorite blogs. She is hilarious and honest! A great combination. I love her giveaways, especially the KY ones, and her reviews are wonderful. I especially love her post SH#T The Boss Says! about the things her son tells her.

6. I can't leave out Mama Kat over at Mama's Losin' it. You can't pass out an award for creativity without including her. Her writing prompts are truly wonderful and inspiring!

7. Allison at Twingle Mommy. This blog is a new one for me but I'm already in bloggy love! She has three adorable little girls, she takes beautiful pics, and has wonderful ideas for decorating her girls' room and for birthday parties! You've gotta check her out!




2 comments: