Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Catch Up...

Thank freaking goodness for the second trimester of pregnancy!!!!! I was starting to think I would never again feel even close to human again. The evil "morning" sickness is over, unless I'm hungry of course, and the headaches are bearable. I'm still tired but not nearly as much as before. I don't think I've taken a nap in like 4 or 5 days! And I've been able to make meals for dinner without the smells making me want to hurl. I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure the rest of the household is too! lol.

So Friday was a crazy day! J had to work for a few hours in the morning so D and I decided that at nap time, she and I would go get hair cuts. Miss Teeny is old enough to babysit. So I text J and told him what we were doing but he said he was almost done at work and needed a hair cut too. So we said ok, we'd wait for him and all of us would go. While waiting for him S showed up and it was decided she would tag along with us. J was way late of course plus still needed a shower. Finally we all left. Didn't have time for hair cuts at this point cause I had a 1:45 doctors appointment. So we all went to the park instead. Then all 8 of us went to my appointment. Miss Teeny and Jordyn got to go back with me this time and see the ultrasound. Baby is doing perfect. Then we went to get lunch cause I was starving. Think they all were too! lol. Afterwards, finally off to get our haircuts. D's took forever! lol. Her hair is so thick plus she does layers, I don't. Then we split up sending all kids home with D, S's boyfriend came to get her, and J and I headed off to pick up the boys for the weekend. Run back home, drop us off, then J had like a 45 minute drive to pick up his other "daughter" Tilly for the weekend. I'm at home getting things ready for later that night. D gave Hunter and Holly a much needed late nap and I fed A and Mr. Man. By the time J and Tilly got back we had everything ready, then it was off to Nitro Jams. Drag racing! So we are standing by the car getting everything organized, and all of a sudden my leg hurts bad! Takes a minute then we realize Mr. Man and Hunter are trying to play with some big black ants. Two of them had quickly made their way up my pant legs! I'm reaching all the way down my pants  picking up ants and throwing them on the ground! So I end up sitting in J's car, taking my shoes and pants off, checking for more ants! Not fun!!! My legs freaking hurt!!!! So, get everything all settled and off to the races. Walked around for a bit looking at cars and stuff then found us a great seat where we could all fit plus the double and umbrella strollers. Things were going great. The first car got ready, then had an oil spill. It took like an hour to get that cleaned up! We walked around, ate snacks I had packed, cause I'm awesome like that, and waited, and waited....Eventually we were hungry and me, J, D, Mr. Man and Holly went in search of food. Other than kettle corn, way too expensive! I came up with just eating that plus the two bags of popcorn I brought and eating afterwards. So that's what we did, The races finally got started. We had to cover Holly's ears each time but other than that everybody did great. My legs had stopped hurting but I later discovered this was only because of the cold. Once I got warm again, they hurt again. We ended up leaving before it was completely done but we saw most of it. It was almost midnight when we left. So we grabbed some family packs at taco bell and headed home. The little kids hardly ate then crashed. I ate 3 soft tacos. I was hungry. About 1amthe adults finally got to crash. Then poor J, he had to be at work the next morning by like 7:15.  Most of the kids slept til like 10:30 this morning! WOW! Yesterday really was a crazy ass day! lol. Now after writing and rereading all of that, I think it's time for a snack and maybe a nap! lol. 

 
At Nitro Jam. There were 10 of us and that's how many balloons we ended up with too. 8 of them attatched to the two strollers!

 
Posing with the Black Pearl! Arg.....

 
Shockwave...wow was he loud and bad ass! lol






No comments:

Post a Comment