Monday, April 4, 2011

Can you blog with a straight jacket on?

My aunt and I were talking earlier about ideas for each of our blogs, we're each other's inspiration and motivation. She had just posted a really good blog that I thought was a great idea to let people get to know her better and get a sense of who she is. I made a comment about wondering what I could write about to accomplish that as well. She told me to write about my life. My response? "I want to get people interested, not try to have me commited!" This led to a discussion about both of us being commited and being roomies. We both thought it would be a great vacation but that with our luck we wouldn't get pretty straight jackets. A vacation would be so nice but it would probably be too hard to blog with a straight jacket on!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment