Monday, April 11, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

MommaC at http://thebitchinspot.blogspot.com/ just awarded me with my very first award for blogging!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I've been told there's rules that come with this honor...

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.

Contact these bloggers and let them know they received this award

7 things I haven't already told you about me.

1) I lived in Tucson, Arizona as a kid
2) Many days I think I'm losing my mind (or maybe the straight jacket post gave that one away. lol)
3) My favorite colors are baby blue and hunter green
4) I can tell what time of day it is by the level of my kids' crankiness
5) We have a giant rabbit named Zoe, but I always say she's our puppy
6) I just caught myself arguing with my 3 year old!
7) I can't wait for the day that I never have to buy or change another diaper!!!

As for the 15 other recently discovered bloggers, I only know one other right now. And she's going to kill me for doing this to her! lol I will try to find other new bloggers also.

No comments:

Post a Comment