Thursday, March 24, 2011

Then and now.

One minute I'm a sophomore in high school, giggling with my friends and trying to figure out which boy to date. The next thing I know I'm married with three young children and having to make much more difficult choices. Where does all the time go?
It's been eleven years since I've seen most of my high school friends, yet thanks to Facebook I've managed to get back in touch with the majority of them. We have all changed in so many ways, moving to different states, getting married, raising children, you name it, one of us has probably done it. Yet through all these years and despite all of our differences we are still as close as we were then. In some ways, maybe closer. We're able to relate to eachother on deeper levels. We went from being boys and girls, to men and women.
I only hope that one day my children are able to find these same kind of friendships
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment