Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 things I'm sick of.


You just gotta love Mama Kat and her writing prompts!

List ten things you are currently sick of.

1. This freaking HOT weather!!!! OMG will Fall ever get here?!

2. Family members who think they are better than you, even though their lives are far from perfect also, but who insist on putting you down constantly.

3. College. What the hell is the point in trying to go to school when everything you try to take, there's no job market for?!

4. This too tiny apartment and potential landlords who turn out to be huge assholes.

5. The town we live in. There's hardly anything to do here and most of the kids are so bored that they turn to drugs. We will move before our kids get too much older.

6. PMS. I swear it feels like I just did this and already I can feel it coming on.

7. Writer's block and fear. I've always wanted to be a writer. But I have no idea what I want to write about or even how to go about it.

8. Having my living room tv on cartoons all day every day. I love my kids but if I hear one more corny children's song coming from my television I'm going to scream!

9. Did I already mention this hot ass weather? Yeah well, it deserves another mention because I AM SO DONE WITH SUMMER!

10. Three year old little boys who haven't got the hand of aiming yet and continue to pee all over the toilet seat every time they go potty! It's not that big yet, just point it at the damn hole!!!!!

Wow, I feel so much better now!




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment