Thursday, August 11, 2011

In-laws and orange juice.

I was trying to think of a good title for today's post to catch you all up on the going on's this week and since I'm sleep deprived, this was the best I could come up with, I gotta start with my favorite Seriously?! moment this week. At my father-in-laws house last night, Hunter decided he wanted some orange juice. So I go into the kitchen to get him some. Out of habit, I always look at the expiration date before I use anything. The OJ said July 21st, yesterday was August 10th!!!!!! I told my beloved in-law that it was old and he said he had just drank it the day before. He smelled it and said it was fine, after reassuring me that it didn't make him sick when he drank it. After teasing me a bit he and my hubby convinced me to use it anyways. I poured some into a cup and found.......lumps!!!!! OMG are you Serious?!?! I teased him so much over this! Tonight when we came over, we brought him some new orange juice.

And since I'm sleep deprived, you'll have to wait until tomorrow, or whenever I catch up on all my sleep, to finish updating you all. In the mean time, you can be reassured that I didn't disappear or abandon everybody out there in blog land.


VOTE FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment