Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pictures I should frame

This is my first attempt at one of Mama Kat's writing prompts so I chose a kind of easy one.


Photographs can turn a house into a home. Share a photograph that is not on your wall, but should be...if you weren't so lazy about actually putting it there.



This is my hubby and me on our wedding day. I used Photobucket to spruce it up a bit of course. In all the moving around we've done over the years a lot of our pictures have been lost. I don't actually have any of our wedding pictures hanging up right now. But for some reason I've always really liked this one of us. And that's saying a lot cause I hate having my picture taken!


Now going from sentimental to silly, this is my hubby and our son Hunter this past Father's Day. Some people may not want a picture like this hanging on their wall but this is a classic "Like Father, like son" moment,


Proof when they become hateful teenagers who can't stand each other that once upon a time they did in fact love each other.


And of course my baby girl Princess Holly Bear.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment