Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Book Review



OK, it's time for another review of an awesome book! Do you all remember the last one I did for In the Belly of Jonah?  No? Well then go check it out. I'll wait. See, now you want to read it don't you?! You should, it was a good book. But you know what, this one is even better. Lot's Return to Sodom is the second book in the Liv Bergen series. This time Sandra Brannan introduces us to the terrifying world of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and one of the most feared biker gangs, Lucifer's Lot. Once again, Liv is thrown into the middle of not one, not two, but THREE murder investigations! Possibly four even! The last one being her own if she doesn't hurry to solve these heinous crimes. But the reader isn't the only one who will be kept on their toes. Our favorite FBI agent Streeter Pierce is back. Or as Liv thinks of him Agent Adonis. This happy reader thinks there is definitely some romance in the future for these two! If you're in the mood for a fast paced, can't wait to see what happens next, book to read then this book is for you! I can't wait to see what's in store next for Liv.




1 comment:

  1. I love to read a good book! I've been really bad about reading lately. I'm bound and determined to finish the book that's on my kindle that I've been trying to read for months!!

    ReplyDelete