Monday, October 24, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


You like me! You really like me! lol. I just had to, sorry. But seriously, I was having a not so great morning until I logged on to check my blogs and was greeted by this awesome comment from Jhoanna over at Surviving Motherhood (And College) in Arizona telling me that she has given me this award! Thank you so much Jhoanna, you've made my day!

So here are the rules for this award.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

Now the really hard part is picking just 5 other bloggers to pass the award on to. There's so many I love! Ok,in no particular order...


Ok, now go show some love to these amazing bloggers!



6 comments:

  1. Hi im a new follow from monday mingle
    Really enjoyed your blog and congrads on your award they are great to get
    If you have time please pop over to visit me
    www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning! n thank you sooo much for passing it on to me! This was totally unexpected, I'll blog about it next week! :)

    You have a beautiful name btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! And thanks about my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you saw my response to your comment but this made me uber geek out kinds of happy. So, thank you!!! I will definitely be sharing the bloggery love next week. And congrats on receiving it yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about your name! Well, I add my congratulations on this award, and my goodness, thank you for passing it on to me! That is so kind of you! I am very honored, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just nominated you for the Leibster blogger award... check it out!!! Of course I see now that you have already won!!! Ha!

    http://www.erintheirishmama.com/2013/02/my-latest-blogger-award-infamous.html

    ReplyDelete