Friday, July 22, 2011

Bad Girls Bloggers Friday Hop



Today I'm linking up with Bad Girl Bloggers 
First off, here's the super secret code...


Better Late than Pregnant

 
And I gotta give some love to this weeks Featured Bad Girl Esme. She has a Carrie Bradshaw type writing style that I love! You should head over and check her out.
 
 
Now I thought maybe I'd share a little bit of my Bad Girl side. (Any family members of mine who may be reading this, stop reading now! lol)
 
One day when Hunter was only a few months old and Jordyn was 4 I think, me, hubby and the kids were walking down the bike path where we lived. Jordyn was walking way ahead of us and the hubby was pushing the stroller. I was feeling a little frisky so I reached over and started "rubbibg" on my hubby. It didn't take long to get my point across. We told Jordyn to sit down on the bench up ahead of us, I used the stroller to block her view, while I knelt in front on hubby on my knees, giving him an, if I do say so myself, pretty amazing blow job right there in the middle of the bike path. He was blown away! No pun intended. lol. I still can't believe that I did that and he still talks about that day with a huge grin on his face.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Why you might just be a "bad" girl afterall...LOL That's a great bunch of women over there. Make sure you check out the Wicked Wednesday link up. I've had to put my stories on my "other" blog...lol

    p.s. Glad I know about the email. Hope you can fix it. I did agree to send a million dollars though. NOT !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol It's us innocent girls that you have to watch out for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for the compliment!!
    And I can't believe you didn't get caught ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome!
    I know right! And it's a busy bike path too, we got sooo lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete