Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guest Post

Today I'm featuring the most special guest post ever! My 7 year old daughter Jordyn and my 9 year old niece Alexis. So everybody please give them a warm welcome! And I'm sure they would love to get some comments. 

Well, a video of my special guests was suposed to be here but after waiting 2 hours for it to upload, I gave up. Sorry everybody. I hope you still enjoy their writing though.





And just in case you can't understand them very well, plus for your reading pleasure, here are their typed stories, in their very own words and spelling.

Pinses for a day
By Jordyn

"If I was a pinses for one hol day I would wish to meat a prins, and go to a ball with him. The dans we will do is the Tago. The prines I want is dairik. I hope the pris kisses me when we are doing the tago. We will live in a casol but still be avol to get out of the casol too. I hope we get maired. That is what I want to do as a pinses for one hol day. I hope you love my story."


When I grow up
By Alexis

"When I grow up I am going to be a DNA Scienetest. I want a aqua blue sports car. I will have a faimily with 2 kids (1 boy, 1 girl) and a big house. The hours I would work is 5:30-9:30. The names of the kids would be Lola + Max. I will have a tea cup yorcie."


Advice for Parents
By Alexis
  1. Healthy things are good but spieage is gross so dont make kids eat spieage.
  2. Kids need privatcy so give kids privatcy.
  3. If you dont knw who did it, punish all.
  4. Be fair.
  5. If kid talks back hit mouth not butt. (I don't agree with this one)
  6. If boy is bad, its thier natcer.

No comments:

Post a Comment