Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm finally back!!!

Wow this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life without my computer!!! I didn't think I was going to make it quite a few times. A couple times I tried writing the old fashioned way, you know, with a pen and paper...I shudder at the thought...but it just wasn't the same as typing my posts. My poor hand just can't keep up with my brain I guess.

On top of not having my precious computer, the first week I didn't have my phone either! I know, the horror right? It was awful. Except for my twice a day trip to Jordyn's bus stop, I had almost nobody to talk to but these short people who call me Mommy and whine at me all day. I about lost my mind. I so missed all of my facebook friends and bloggy buddies. I promise I'll try to never leave you again!

I'd like to tell you that I have a ton of interesting or amusing things to tell you since I've been gone, but sadly I don't. I didn't really accomplish much and I was so bored and irritated most of the time that the creative juices just weren't really flowing.

Well now it's time for me to spend some time catching up on all the amazing posts I've missed. Oh, before I forget. Before I went missing, I wrote another product review on my other blog Mommy's Naughty Side. Don't forget to check it out.



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back !! Don't leave next time without a note excusing you...LOL So, get all caught up and I'll see ya round the blog block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cinnamon! I know, texting just isn't the same as getting all the bloggy gosip is it?! lol And soooo sorry I missed your bday! Hope it was as awesome as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete