Friday, September 9, 2011

A little bit of this, A little bit of that.



I think this has had to have been the longest week in history! I am so ready for it to be over with. Poor Holly, I took her to the doctors yesterday cause for two days she had had what I thought was a really bad diaper rash. I tried three different diaper rash creams and baby powder. Nothing worked. Come to find out she has a yeast infection. I never would have guessed that one. So they give me a cream to use on her three times a day but it seems to be getting worse instead of better. I called them back today and they are calling her in a different cream. Although this one can cause liver problems so now I have to watch out for that!

Earlier today while Jordyn was at school, me, hubby, Hunter and Holly ventured out to the laundry mat. I did four triple loaders and it didn't even put a dent in the pile of dirty laundry! And oh my goodness did my legs and back hurt by the time we were done. Though I don't know why I say "we" when it was actually ME. His ob was to keep the younger two entertain and out of trouble and he didn't even do that very well. By the time we got home he was snapping at all of us like he had actually done something and was exhausted. And who has to then still take care of the kids, put laundry away, get Jordyn off the bus, and feed the kids? Yep, you guessed it, ME!

So while doing dishes I ask him to take the trash out and he acts like I'm asking him to perform brain surgery or something. Even though it was then 5 o'clock and he hadn't moved his ass out of the recliner since we got home at 1:30. So, I'm now on strike where he's concerned. I am doing absolutely nothing for him until I get a sincere apology and he starts helping out more. He got pissy, then helped with the kids a little bit, while claiming not to feel good even though he never mentioned feeling sick until I asked him to do something.

And the kids, don't even get me started on them! I'm just ready to beat their sweet little heads together! Don't judge, I know you've had the urge to do the same thing a time or two. The only good one today has been Jordyn and she was at school the majority of the day. Hunter and Holly  have been off the freaking charts. Not listening, running through the house, beating on each other, I can't even list all of their offenses today.

I am just praying for bedtime to come quickly. Followed by a long hot shower and then crawling into nice fresh sheets, my favorite blanky, and a good book.





1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower of your blog thru GFC, Facebook and RSS Reader. I would love a follow back on all three of these when you get the chance. Thanks for your help and have a great night!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete