Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Time for more potty training


I took Holly to the doctor today for her 18 month check up. Everything is great. She's in the 70th percentile for height and the 90th percentile for weight. She got 2 shots which she was not at all thrilled with. Poor Hunter almost cried too cause he didn't want his baby sister hurt. The best part of this check-up, the doc says Holly is ready to start potty training! I'm thrilled and a little sad. My last baby is getting to be such a big girl, but just think, in 6 months I could be all done with buying diapers!!!! I started Jordyn on potty training at 18 months and by her 2nd birthday she was done. Hunter is just now getting the hang of it at 3 1/2. He just uses them to sleep now. Holly still seems so little to be using the big potty. I'm trying to figure out if I want to use the potty seat or the cushion seat that goes on the potty. I'd like to just use the cushion seat on the big potty but I guess that depends on how she feels about it. Oh yeah, Hunter finally learned to lift the seat so no more pee on the seat! YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment