Monday, February 21, 2011

Diaper Disaster!

 I told my eleven month old that she was going to get a bath later this evening, evidently she couldn't wait. While the younger two kids napped and my oldest played in her room, I thought it would be a good time to try to do some school work. I guess I was wrong cause when I went to check on the baby I got a surprise. She had removed her diaper! There were little "present" balls and smears all over her, her bed and her crib toys. But not a drop was in her diaper! She didn't appear to mind at all. I quickly stripped her down and took her to the tub, where she splashed and was just as happy as can be. I bet I used half a bottle of disinfecting wipes cleaning her bed and the wall, and I have a pile of smelly things that need washed. Never again will I tell her she's getting a bath later, she can be surprised next time!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment