Tuesday, February 22, 2011

From bottles to sippys

From bottles to sippys, sippys tocups, kids grow up so fast. My youngest is getting ready to turn one on the 1st and I can't believe how fast it has gone. It seems like only yesterday she was this little newborn snuggled up against me. Now she's walking on wobbly legs and chasing after her siblings. She'll stop to snuggle for a minute but then she's on the move again.
My middle child just turned three, so he's moving from the sippy to a regular cup and from diapers to undies. Almost overnight when he turned three, he started wanting to do more things on his own and telling me that he's a big guy. Luckily for me he still likes to give lots of hugs and kisses.
Last, there's my seven year old. Most days I swear she's going on seventeen! Sometimes it seems like life has made her wise beyond her years. I know in a way that's my fault.
My kids are getting so big so fast. One day, I'll wake up and they'll be grown. I was given a reality check today about my kids and the things I show them. It's time to make a change cause one day in the not so far future, the bottles, sippys and diapers will be gone and my snuggly little babies will be adults. At least some of what they do then depends on what I show them now.
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment