Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My favorite time of day

I used to live for my kid's nap time, but that never seems to work out right. I put my three year old down, then the baby wakes up, I get the baby down, then the three year old wakes up. It's a vicious cycle. Now I live for 8 o'clock at night. The older two kids lay down in their beds for an hour of tv time, the baby lays down in her crib, and other than the snoring my husband does from the recliner, all is quiet. I love this time. It's when I get to watch what I want on tv, read without being interupted, or take a hot shower without my three year old coming to the door to ask if I'm ok. I love my children, but the thought of 8 o'clock is what gets me through the day sometimes.
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment