Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thank goodness for great friends!

I'm a 28 year old full time student with 3 young children, and a not so helpful husband. Financially, I barely make it. If I had to pay childcare cost for my kids, I really wouldn't make it. Thankfully, I have 2 wonderful best friends. All 3 of us are either single moms or might as well be single, and I don't know what we would do without eachother! One of them works full time at night, and both of them are also getting ready to start school. Together, we take care of eachother's children (between us there are 8), help clean eachother's houses, look after eachother when we're sick, and be there when one of us needs to cry or yell. I'm eternally grateful for these 2 friends!
I also have a number of friends who live in a different state. Amazing friends that no matter how much time or distance seperates us, we are always there for eachother. No matter how hard life seems sometimes, remember that if you even have one true friend, you have indeed been blessed!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment