Thursday, May 19, 2011

Microwaves and Undies

This is something I actually considered sending to Jeff Foxworthy...



Dear Mr. Foxworthy,
       I know you must get a lot of these, but this is a true redneck moment. My family was getting ready for church one morning when I remembered that my hubby didn't have any clean underwear. So while in the shower, he hand washed a pair. We didn't have time for them to dry, so I popped them in the microwave. Six minutes and they were ready to go! Although my seven year old daughter did look at me as if I had finally lost my mind. I'm sure if the first graders all had a conversation on the playground about who's parents either should be medicated or were just huge rednecks, she would win!

So here it is....

"You might be a redneck if you microwave your underwear after hand washing them in the shower, while getting ready for church!"
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment