Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seriously...


If I did this right, I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama


Seriously...Why is it completely beyond my hubby's capabilities to take out ALL of the trash at one time AND put another bag in the can?

Seriously...How is it possible that my daughter's teacher says she's the perfect child but soon after she gets home I feel like wringing her perfect little neck? With love of course.

Seriously...How in the world did I get addicted to blogging?

Seriously...Why the hell won't my 14 month old just give in and sleep through the night?!

Seriously...How do I keep getting talked in to having more pets?

Seriously...Why is it that I weigh more now than I did at 9 months pregnant?

Seriously...Why does my daughter seem to think "This time Mommy won't check under my bed when I clean my room."

Seriously...How many times can one baby poop in a day?!

Seriously...Hasn't my Hubby learned that calling me hormonal during that "time of the month" or asking me if it's that time, almost guarantees I'll be thinking of ways to harm him in his sleep?
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment