Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Today I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama again for Seriously Thursday. 


Seriously...Thank goodness for my BF, most days she's the only thing that keeps me sane.

Seriously...Hunter wouldn't let my hubby sleep in the bed with me last night. He said "No Daddy that's my bed!" lol

Seriously...I've already figured out that my youngest daughter is going to be my dare devil and probably a tomboy too. Seriously, how cute is she?!
Holly on her four wheeler. I can dress her up cute but can't make her act like a lady! lol


Seriously...I don't know who coughed more last night, Jordyn or me. We just can't seem to shake this damn cough!

Seriously...Only 3 more school days left, then freedom for summer! Yayyy!

Seriously...I love Walmart clearance racks. I found the cutest shirts (for me this time, imagine that!) ranging from $1 to $5

Seriously...Jordyn looked so cute yesterday. She was wearing a new shirt ($1), new earrings (also $1), and had a new haircut ($12)...Seriously, priceless.
I haven't figured out how to rotate this yet! lol


Seriously...Sometimes I hate my hubby doing animal removal. He just walked in my house holding a dead squirrel by the tale...Seriously, yuck!!!

Seriously...My BF's hubby has got Holly addicted to Mt. Dew

Seriously...Why can't Holly poop in anything other than a fresh diaper!!!

Seriously...That's enough venting for one Thursday.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment