Saturday, June 25, 2011

Little Sparrow Logos and More Product Reveiw

I recently got the chance to work with  Becki from Little Sparrow Logos to make a business card design for my blog. I am more than impressed! Becki did an amazing job! There was a very simple form to fill out with the information for my card as well as anything special I may want on it. Honestly, I had never really thought about having business cards for my blog, so I didn't really know what should be on it. I was pretty vague about what I wanted and on most of it, I just told Becki to use her own judgement. She nailed it the first time! There was nothing I asked her to fix or change. And she was so quick too! I filled out the form yesterday and today she emailed me the design to look over. Way faster than I expected! Little Sparrows also does logos, watermarks, blog headers, and so much more. And her prices are very affordable! If there's anything you need done Little Sparrows is definitely the place to go!
Thank you so much Becki!

This is the design Little Sparrows did for me.


Like my post? Click below to vote for me please!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. She also did my Facebook Welcome tab and is helping me with my logo! I love her!
    www.facebook.com/ChicBagBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have her do a new blog header for me soon. She's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete