Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seriously Thursday



Wow it's Seriously Thursday already?! Time to Link up with Becky From Mrs. to Mama

Seriously...I have just a few short days to clean my house and do all the laundry before the 4th of July. My BFF and I just counted and there's going to be like 23 people for our cookout.

Seriously...My BFF is thinking about starting a blog so I'm trying to convince her to do some guest post for me so that when she does start doing it she will already have a following.  So lets Seriously give her some love and encouragement! 

Seriously...Don't forget to head over to Cinnamon's new Monday Me Hop. She posted 2 writing prompts on Monday and we're all linking up today to share what we wrote.

Seriously...Why do certain people who will remain unanmed have to be raging idiots who make up the stupidest storeies ever then expect me to know what the hell is being talked about when other people mention it to me!

Seriously...My BFF's 2 boys are leaving tomorrow for like two whole weeks so visit their family and I am Seriously going to miss them so much! They are MY other children.

Seriously...How friggin' cute is this picture?







Like my post? Click below to vote for me please!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment