Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rewind Wednesday


What I'm wanting to do is find out some of your favorite things from your childhood. Favorite cartoons, toys, places, stuff like that. Try to make at least one from the year you were born. So come on everybody, Link up...Tag, you're it!

Here's some more of my childhood faves...

What girl could  live without The Babysitters Club books? I can still remember the hours I spent reading these dreaming of the days when I could have a club like that of my own.
And who can forget the Sweet Valley High twins.


I loved Pound Puppies. I had the toys and coloring books plus watched the cartoons. They were so adorable!


What little girl didn't love My Little Pony! My daughter's love them now even!




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment